The IOST Nodes Showcase shares the progress and outstanding contributions of IOST Nodes. We will also introduce some of the latest elected nodes which have joined the IOST ecosystem to our community in this ongoing series.
Please contact the IOST team if you are a Node and desire your contribution to be included in this report. Please take note that each volume of the IOST Nodes Showcase should only cover recent contributions.
As of 10:00, February 17, 2021 (UTC)
Data source: IOSTABC Explorer, iostabc.com
Note: Due to the start of Q1 2021 and the high volume of submissions, part of the partner nodes’ quarterly plans are still under revision. These partner nodes will not have to submit any reports while their quarterly plans are reviewed.
4. Heritage Blocks
7. Platinum Egg
8. Crypto Times
11. IOST BEST
After the successful launch of HUSD on WaxGourd Finance, the total amount staked in the contract is now 20,000 HUSD. Also, the airdrop event is still ongoing, don’t miss it!
In the next two weeks, WaxGourd Finance will launch the WG and SAB pools.
Users who hold and stake WG and SAB will benefit from additional IOST rewards.
As of February 17, 2021, WaxGourd has achieved:
To know more about WaxGourd.
To vote for WaxGourd
The mission of Watermelon (Xigua) is to be the Uniswap + MakerDAO of the IOST blockchain and provide decentralized trading and stable coin lending services.
As of February 17, Xigua has achieved:
To vote for Xigua.
Xigua Dapp link: https://app.xigua.ist/
1) Analysis of IOST based on the current global financial market
2) Analysis of the IOST ecosystem in the context of the current crisis
Read more at:
To vote for Chainnews
Korea’s Donnie Finance to Airdrop 10% of Donnie Token Supply to IOST Holders — Blockchainhub(Crypto portal) Exclusive board posting
Donnie Finance airdrop update
Donnie Finance airdrop update — Blockchainhub(Crypto portal) Exclusive board posting
Donny Finance airdrop for IOST holders — Press Release
IOST will announce supporting exchanges of Don Airdrop
Bithumb will support Don Airdrop
IOST Kakao Group Banner
Started Ryca 2.0 Phase 0
- We implemented a form of communication UI that makes it easier to communicate with colleagues. + we tested whether the implementations actually make it easier to communicate with colleagues.
- We planned to further expand the target users of Ryca. Previously, it was limited to users who work from home, but now, we expanded the target users so that anyone in a relationship that communicates together and motivates each other can easily use it.
- We’ve added a “Shared Pomodoro Timer” feature to help people connected to Ryca appear more active and motivate each other.
It is important for existing and new partner nodes to read IOST’s latest node program- Starlight Program that has taken effect immediately in Q4 2020. We are grateful for our partner nodes’ activities and hope this new program will benefit real contributors with good rewards.
Write a post
Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Purchase has been completed.
닉네임을 설정 후 작성해주세요.