Today, we are excited to introduce one of the first applications to support the VANTA Testnet Wallet. To provide a quick introduction, Ciao is a real-time communication application made for scaling businesses and enterprises. The application is available on the Google PlayStore.
In this tutorial, you will first learn how to register and use the Ciao but also setup your first VANTA Testnet wallet.
First, to sign-up on the Ciao Android application, it is required to enter the email address for the verification process.
2. Enter the verification code sent to the email. If you have not yet received the verification, please click “Resend”. The verification code will be valid for the next 60 minutes.
3. Enter the name and password for the Ciao application. You may reset the name in the setting.
Once you have successfully registered, you are automatically added to the “Public” team of the Ciao application. Public is an open place where you are able to search users on the Ciao application and chat with anyone.
Swipe left-to-right in order to add new group called, “Team” by clicking, “Add Team”. You are able to either join other Teams or create on your own and invite new members.
2. If you would like to add the user in the group or in the direct message, click the “add friend” button in the profile
You are able to create or join up to 25 Teams and invite new members to the Team. Once you have created the Team, you may click, “Invite Members” in the “More” tap.
You may also invite new members to the Team by copying the URL or sharing the invite link via other applications.
2. Enter the 6-letter PIN code. The PIN code will be required for the private key and mnemonic backup. Please note that it is NOT possible to recover the PIN Code once lost.
3. Once the wallet has been created, you may check the Mnemonic and join the next wallet main page. Please write the words down in a safe place. You are not able to take a screenshot of the particular page.
2. Enter the 6-letter PIN code.
3. Choose the method to import the wallet either by Private Key or Mnemonic.
4. Once the wallet has been imported, you may visit the wallet main page. If you would like to visit the setting page, click the profile located in the right top corner of the application.
3. You may follow the steps below to set the main wallet.
(1) Once you have successfully imported or created the wallet, you may set the current wallet as the Main Wallet.
(2) When you log in to Ciao from another device, a popup notification will be available to indicate that you already have the existing main wallet associated with the account. If you would like to use the Main Wallet, you may import the wallet either by Private Key or Mnemonic.
(3) When you log in to Ciao from another device and create a new wallet, the main wallet may be replaced to the new one. Please note that Ciao recommend to own only one wallet for each email account.
(4) The Ciao Wallet is removed once the account has been logged out, or the application has been deleted from the device for security. Make sure you have the Private Key and Mnemonic stored in a safe place. The Ciao application is not responsible for the loss or leakage of Private Key and Mnemonic.
The Main Wallet in the Ciao Application will be indicated on your profile page. The wallet associated with your profile will remain even if the wallet has been removed from the account. Please make sure to check the correct wallet address before sending and receiving crypto-assets in the application. New features such as wallet address removal, etc. will be available progressively in future releases.
VANTA is a decentralized and permission-less network that ensures real-time, secure and private connectivity. Through VANTA Network, both individuals and enterprises can develop real-time data transmission services and commercialize those services at low costs. VANTA aims to be the first real-world business application of blockchain technology in the field of real-time communication.
For all inquiries, contact us at email@example.com.
Introducing Ciao — The First Application with VANTA Testnet Wallet was originally published in VANTA Network on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
Write a post
Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Purchase has been completed.
닉네임을 설정 후 작성해주세요.