Be a crypto hero in the market by logging in
Don't you have an account? Sign in
Market trends report
EOSFORCE.IO is an EOSC mainnet based on EOSIO system, but launched in accordance with its own unique governance philosophy. At the beginning of mainnet launch, EOSC tokens was 1:1 mapped in accordance with EOSIO genesis accounts for community members with the same consensus to activate and claim for free, jointly building and prospering EOSC mainnet community and ecology. With more than a year of safe and stable operation, some EOSIO genesis users have actively activated the EOSC mainnet tokens and participated in the community and ecological construction. Through creating EOSC accounts, Some non-genesis users have purchased from the secondary market and participated in EOSC mainnet community governance and ecological construction. At present, the EOSC mainnet has been greatly improved in terms of the on-chain governance and underlying protocols, including improving the voting mechanism, adjusting the inflation rate, adjusting the secondary distribution, etc. EOSC has become another mature blockchain network of EOSIO system. And EOSC tokens officially got listed on the mainstream centralized exchange KuCoin, which is more convenient for buying and selling tokens in the secondary market.
At present, the new EOSC tokens mainly come from the additional issue by each block and the activation of the genesis mapped accounts. Each of the block issuance has been clearly defined according to the governance model. The annual inflation rate is 20% with corresponding additional issue allocation mechanism, and the treatment of unactivated tokens of genesis accounts has always been the focus of community discussion. In October 2018, the community had been discussing the tokens of unactivated genesis accounts for more than a month. In view of the fact that the unactivated mapping accounts did not participate in community governance nor make any contribution, the community adopted Unactivated Genesis Account Lockup Plan ProposalFIP#3 proposed by Awake, jiqix, EOSOU, and Walian, locking 80% of EOSC tokens of unactivated genesis accounts, keeping the activating right of the remaining 20% EOSC tokens, to encourage non-genesis users to participate in the EOSC community construction as soon as possible.
While after more than a year of operation, some genesis accounts still have not activated and claimed free EOSC. Correspondingly, some new members of the community recognize the EOSC consensus, actively purchase tokens from the secondary market and participate in community governance and ecological development. On the basis that the token mapping was only a token allocation model for EOSFORCE mainnet launch, the future community and ecological development will rely more on the consensus of existing members.
In order to balance the fairness of community governance, the following plan is proposed for the community and BPs to discuss.
1. Destroy Unactivated Genesis Account LockupPlan Proposal FIP#3, 80% locked genesis accounts and their tokens.
2. Destroy Unactivated Genesis Account LockupPlan Proposal FIP#3, 20% unactivated genesis accounts and their tokens.
3. Once the above-mentioned destruction takes effect, the mainnet will issue new tokens in the future, and the inflation will be calculated based on the total amount of tokens after destruction.
The above plan is just a proposal, which is going to be determined by the voting at EOSFORCE Mainnet BP Meeting.
August 13, 2019
안녕하세요. 고객님 입금하시려는 토큰이 토큰뱅크에서 아직 입금을 지원하지 않는 토큰일 경우에는 입금이 어렵습니다. 어떤 토큰 입금하시려고 하신건가요?
Community | 입금은 어떻게 하나요?
고객님 케이스타라이브는 거래소로 바로 입금하시면 안되시고 루니버스 메인넷 기반으로 스왑하신 후 이동하셔야 합니다. 해당 문의는 케이스타라이브 담당자에게 문의 부탁드립니다. https://open.kakao.com/o/sepSJr4
Community | 케이스타라이브
고객님 현재 델리오는 토큰 관련하여 확인할 사항이 있어 출금이 중단된 상태입니다. 추후 출금에 대해 재지원할 예정입니다. 재지원시까지 기다려주시면 감사하겠습니다.
Community | 델리오 아이닥스에 상장된 코인
안녕하세요. 토큰뱅크에서 지원하지 않는 토큰을 입금하신 경우, 1-2달 정도 처리기간이 소요됩니다. 또한 처리를 위한 수수료가 발생되는 점 양해 부탁드립니다. 오입금 토큰 입금 처리를 위해서 email@example.com로 오입금된 토큰명과 TxID, 고객님의 토큰뱅크 ID를 적어 보내주시기 바랍니다.
Community | 오입금된 코인 어떻게 처리해야하나요?
안녕하세요. 토큰뱅크입니다. 고객님 락업이 설정된 토큰은 락업 해제 시점에 출금 지원될 에정입니다. 케이스타라이브 지갑으로 출금 후 스왑 지원받으시면 됩니다. 감사합니다.
Community | 케이스타라이브 락업수량 출금신청방법
fastest rising posts
Write a post
Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Purchase has been completed.
닉네임을 설정 후 작성해주세요.