PIVX

Private Instant Verified Transaction Advanced Cryptocurrency Project

home link https://pivx.org/

reference material Whitepaper.pdf

Community

Market
800.92 KRW
Exchanges that listed the coin
17
Symbol
PIVX
Dapp
To be released
Project introduction

PIVX is an open source cryptography based on bit coin core and DASH. The POS protocol is used to protect the network and allocate 90% of the block compensation to the master and staging nodes using the innovative variable seesaw compensation mechanism, with the remaining 10% organized in the budget. The goal of PIVX is to create sustainable cryptography with almost instant full-time interpersonal transactions, a fair management system and community collective intelligence.

Executives and partners
There is no executive team information at this time
Please leave a message of support for the team

There is no partner information at this time
Please leave a message of support for the team

go to leave a message

Latest News

There is no news posted at the moment
Please leave a message of support for the team

go to leave a message

Medium

There is no medium posted at the moment
Please leave a message of support for the team

go to leave a message

Transaction History
Transaction History Market Market Transaction volume Address
BiteBTC PIVX/ETH 932.28 266,143,827.97 Short cut
Coinbe PIVX/BTC 816.21 12,803,049.00 Short cut
LiteBit.eu PIVX/EUR 803.43 4,113,609.97 Short cut
CryptoBridge PIVX/BTC 848.35 50,675.89 Short cut
Crex24 PIVX/BTC 842.90 39,053.68 Short cut
Graviex PIVX/BTC 1,028.91 37,005.59 Short cut
VINEX Network PIVX/BTC 2,815.83 0.00 Short cut
Binance To be provided later To be provided later To be provided later Short cut
LiveCoin To be provided later To be provided later To be provided later Short cut
UPbit To be provided later To be provided later To be provided later Short cut
IDAX To be provided later To be provided later To be provided later Short cut
Bittrex To be provided later To be provided later To be provided later Short cut
Abucoins To be provided later To be provided later To be provided later Short cut
Cryptopia To be provided later To be provided later To be provided later Short cut
YObit To be provided later To be provided later To be provided later Short cut
BITHUMB To be provided later To be provided later To be provided later Short cut
CoinExchange To be provided later To be provided later To be provided later Short cut
Security verification

There is security verification of the project
Why security verification is necessary?

Read more

comment 0

* Written questions can not be edited.

* The questions will be answered directly by the token team.

Information
Platform ERC20
Accepting
Hard cap -
Audit -
Stage -
Location -
Market of major crypto coins *2019년 05월 22일 last update

Bitcoin

BTC

9,332,445.09 KRW 0.86%

Ethereum

ETH

300,005.57 KRW 0.34%

Ripple

XRP

465.57 KRW 1.00%

Bitcoin Cash

BCH

485,230.22 KRW 1.38%

EOS

EOS

7,393.16 KRW 0.64%

Litecoin

LTC

107,511.79 KRW 0.53%

Binance Coin

BNB

37,528.12 KRW 8.38%

Tether

USDT

1,191.45 KRW 0.29%

Stellar

XLM

155.70 KRW 1.54%

Cardano

ADA

98.15 KRW 1.94%

TRON

TRX

33.79 KRW 2.51%

Bitcoin SV

BSV

122,898.93 KRW 27.29%

Monero

XMR

105,622.71 KRW 0.61%

Dash

DASH

192,405.45 KRW 1.20%

Tezos

XTZ

1,935.63 KRW 1.76%

Ethereum Classic

ETC

8,663.26 KRW 0.90%

NEO

NEO

13,956.79 KRW 2.83%

NEM

XEM

98.34 KRW 6.23%

Maker

MKR

811,959.34 KRW 1.90%

Ontology

ONT

1,617.40 KRW 1.66%